| ALLISON – formerly A Farm Girl’s website
My cmnt: This is my 2nd post from her website. It is a beautiful and uplifting website and I recommend it to anyone but I think that Christians will most appreciate it. Click above to see all 100 questions.
It’s lovely to see you here! I’m Allison. This blog is my creative outlet for art, photography, homemaking, writing, and really anything I feel like posting. (That’s why I call it a lifestyle blog, hehe.) I’m 22 years old, married to my best friend Sully, and most importantly, I’m a child of God. Thanks for coming and please enjoy your stay!
I’m super excited for this post! (How unusual. Ha.) One of my readers recently requested I write about pen pal questions, so here we are. Asking/answering questions in letters (or in life!) helps you connect with and get to know someone better, plus, pro tip: including questions is one secret to making your letters a lot longer and more interesting.
Today I’m going to give you a ginormous list of 100 questions to ask your pen pal – some serious, some funny, all across a variety of topics and categories. If you’re at a loss for what to write, try some of these! I’ll also stick in a little happy mail/envelope art inspo along the way.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PEN PALS
1. If you had to talk for fifteen minutes about something, what would it be?
2. What is something you wish you could change about the world?
3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
5. What colors do you wear, mainly?
6. Do you prefer writing things down digitally or on paper?
7. What are a few things that remind you of your childhood?
8. What is your favorite and least favorite part of ____ (whatever season you’re in)?
9. What stresses you out?
10. Are you more of a girly-girl or a tomboy?
11. What is your middle name?
12. What are your favorite girl or boy names?
13. What does your morning/evening routine look like?
14. What’s something you’re oddly passionate about?
15. Do you have any hidden talents?
16. Which freaks you out the most: mice/rats, bugs, spiders, or snakes?
17. What is your greatest fear?
18. What is your favorite color scheme?
19. How do you spend your free time?
20. What are a few of your favorite Bible verses or quotes?